26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Lower Division Assistant post of Meghalaya PSC. I would like to know that when the form will come for this post recruitment? And I also want to know that what pattern of questions comes in the written test?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  2. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?
  4. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I prepare to crack Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test & interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  7. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  8. Pay scale of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  9. Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  10. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  12. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test?
  13. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  14. Age limit to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  15. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  16. Exemption available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for ST candidate?
  17. Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  18. When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?
2nd June 2018, 04:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?

"Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment"

>Exam pattern:-
Exam type:-
Multiple Choice OMR based Test

Subjects Name:-
1. General English
2. General Awareness & Aptitude Test
3. Arithmetic/Mathematics
4. Technical Subjects

Starting date to submit online application form was 13 April 2018.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?