21st April 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of SBI Clerks exam will be published?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me when the notification for Clerk recruitment will be published by SBI Bank? Please let me know about this asap.

22nd April 2016, 07:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of SBI Clerks exam will be published?

Notification Date of SBI Clerk Recruitment:

I am happy to say that State Bank Of India has issued official notification for Clerical Cadre Posts on 4th April, 2016. So I suggest you to apply for this SBI Clerk or SBI Junior Associate Recruitment on or before 28th April, 2016. Initial last date of receipt of applications is 25th April, 2016 but due to some of the problems that are being faced by candidates the last date has been extended to 28th April, 2016.

>> Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
>> Name of the Job Post: Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates Clerical Cadre in SBI
>> Date of Issue of Notification - 4th April, 2016
Apply Online From - 5th April, 2016 to 28th April, 2016

Click here to Apply Online
22nd April 2016, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The notification of SBI Clerks examination has already released on 5th April, 2016. The online application process also started on 5th April and ends on 25th April, 2016. For further details regarding selection procedure, please refer the notification attached below :-

http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/document...2-bf4ec584412c
23rd April 2016, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me when the notification for Clerk recruitment will be published by SBI Bank? Please let me know about this asap.
SBI clerk exam notification is not announced yet but, it will be announced very soon.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for SBI Clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
23rd April 2016, 02:02 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You will be surprised to know that SBI has released the notification for the post of Junior Associates (clerk). Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized university.

Age Limit: 20 to 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection procedure: The selection procedure consists of Preliminary examination, Mains Exam followed by interview.

>>In my opinion you have to fill the online form before the last date i.e 28th April 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility or any details regarding the post then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI clerk notification.pdf(572.5 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?