6th October 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Where can id study Assistant Pharmacist course in Johannesburg?

I am working in a pharmacy as a cashier. And i am also assisting the pharmacist which scripts and medication. So i wouldl like to know where can i study assistant pharmacist course in johannesburg?

31st July 2023, 06:19 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Where can id study Assistant Pharmacist course in Johannesburg?

Some places where you can study assistant pharmacist course in Johannesburg:
  • Health Science Academy[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

This is an accredited provider of education and training in the South African healthcare sector. They offer a National Certificate: Pharmacist's Assistant course that is registered and regulated by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC). The course is offered in both full-time and part-time mode and can be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
  • Pharmacy Healthcare Academy[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

This is a training provider that offers a range of pharmacy-related courses, including a National Certificate: Pharmacist's Assistant course. The course is accredited by the SAPC and can be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
  • S Buys Academy[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

This is a wholesaler that offers a National Certificate: Pharmacist's Assistant course that is accredited by the SAPC. The course can be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
  • Life Healthcare[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

This is a healthcare provider that offers a Pharmacist's Assistant Training Programme that is accredited by the SAPC. The programme can be completed in a minimum of 24 months.
  • University of Johannesburg[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

This is a public university that offers a Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) degree that includes a specialization in pharmacy assistance. The degree can be completed in a minimum of 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?