13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get the application form of LIC AAO recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?

Respected Sir,
I have heard that LIC is releasing recruitment for AAO post. I am interested to apply and join this post. Kindly tell me what are the eligibility criteria for applying? I would also like to know that where the application form I get in Kolkata?

27th April 2016, 10:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of LIC AAO recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?

LIC conducts the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) exam every year. You are interested to apply for this post. Following are the details for this recruitment exam:

Educational qualification: student must possess bachelors or masters degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. rules.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview.

>>Basically the application form is filled online. You have to visit to the careers option of LIC. And then fill the application form after entering your details such as personal details, academic qualifications etc. You have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form too. Then submit the application form and pay the application fee through net banking, debit or credit card.

>>But unfortunately I am sorry to say the recruitment exam for this year is over. You can try for this exam next year. If you still have any doubt regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-LIC-AAO-Posts.pdf(186.1 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?