26th August 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to become an Income Tax Officer if secured 64% in 12th Commerce?

Hello,
I just want to become an Income Tax Officer. But I am not able to understand that. What should I do for after completing and I have scored 64% marks in 12th Commerce?

12th September 2015, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to become an Income Tax Officer if secured 64% in 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I just want to become an Income Tax Officer. But I am not able to understand that. What should I do for after completing and I have scored 64% marks in 12th Commerce?
After completion of 12th standard, you are not eligible for Income Tax Officer exam. If you have once completed graduation degree then you are eligible for Income Tax Officer exam.

To become an income tax officer, you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. So if you once successfully complete SSC CGL Tier I and II exam and interview exam then you are eligible for Income Tax Officer post.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years.
14th September 2015, 09:04 AM
GoGoodwill

Default What should I do further to become an Income Tax Officer if secured 64 in 12th Commerce

So an unjust law should be able to stand if the legislature and the majority of the population want the law to stand?
27th April 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do further to become an Income Tax Officer if secured 64% in 12th Commerce?

Now I am in D2 from IGNOU with Eng(hons), am I able to be an income tax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?