10th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam?

I am 12th pass... i want to know whether i can sit for the psc exam? What is the qualification requiered for PSC exams

13th April 2014, 10:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass... i want to know whether i can sit for the psc exam? What is the qualification requiered for PSC exams
Hey friend,

PSC stands for Public Service Commision .

The Public Service Commission is conducted by various states in India for respected posts in Government to various posts in State Government serving the Public Services for the people.Even there is a All India Public service exam which is conducted and it is UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is held every year.

There are various entrance exams which are composed in the category of UPSC exams and all the exams are conducted every year and some of them are conducted twice a year.

According to your qualification of completed +2 you are not eligible for applying for the exams at this stage as for applying for the PSC exams the qualification which you need is that you should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

But as you have only completed your +2 you are not eligible at this stage,but still you can apply for a entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC which is NDA and SCRA Exam.The NDA Exam is one of the Defence service exam and the SCRA Exam is a exam for joining in Railways.

For the NDA Exam and SCRA exam the candidate need to be a Citizen of India.

The age limit needed for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years of age and for the SCRA exam it is 17-21 years.

Education qualification needed for the NDA and the SCRA Exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics,Chemistry and the Mathematics as subject from a recognized school board of education.

If you are going to satisfy these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the respected exams

For more info check at the offcial site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
15th April 2014, 12:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You mentioned that you are a 12th standard student and you want to know that can you appear PSC (Public service commission) examination or not. But I am sorry to says you that you can not apply PSC (Public service commission) examination because you are intermediate level student so you can not appear. PSC (Public service commission) examination is only apply for those students who have completed their bachelor degree in any discipline. Civil Service examination is under PSC (Public service commission) examination. PSC (Public service commission) is a top level examination. You mentioned that you are intermediate student so you can appear only SSC (staff selection commission) examination only .

Because SSC (staff selection commission) conduct only intermediate level examination. Junior assistant, clerk post are under SSC (staff selection commission) examination. You can also apply for bank clerk and also you can appear railway examination for the post of TTE, loco pilot, junior assistant, clerk or many more examination which you can apply.

But my suggestion is for you that complete your bachelor degree and you can apply many more government job. After completing your bachelor degree you can apply government are like civil service, bank PO or many more.
5th January 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Am a final year bsc. Nursing student. My course will be complete on july 2019. So, can i appear for psc examination or am i eligible to write the psc exams?
22nd April 2019, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed degree through online study .Please reply ,can i apply for psc examination .
26th April 2019, 02:35 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

You must complete or appearing in final year of graduation from recognized college or university.

Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years.

And there is relaxation in UPPER AGE limit for reserved category candidates(3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?