21st June 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether Hepatitis-B suffering candidate is eligible to apply for IAS exam?

Hi,
whoever is reading this, please try your best to clear my doubt. I have a sister and it is her craving desire to crack IAS exams and she is on it. Recently she came to know that she has hep-b. Now , besides the mental distress about this illness, there is this question in our minds all time. So kindly give me credible information. Please don't make fun of my problem or errors in my language.. Thanking in advance.

12th December 2014, 07:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Hepatitis-B suffering candidate is eligible to apply for IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
whoever is reading this, please try your best to clear my doubt. I have a sister and it is her craving desire to crack IAS exams and she is on it. Recently she came to know that she has hep-b. Now , besides the mental distress about this illness, there is this question in our minds all time. So kindly give me credible information. Please don't make fun of my problem or errors in my language.. Thanking in advance.

Sorry to say that your sister is not eligible for the IAS exam as you are not satisfying the medical criteria/requirement. The IAS exam is one of the Civil service exam and this exam is conducted for candidate to join in as a IAS officer and this is a part of UPSC Exams.

The candidate need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exams which include:

# Nationality
# Age limit
# Education qualification

As your sister has Hepatitis B, she is not eligible for applying as she will fail the medical test which is a needed thing to become a IAS officer

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?