15th March 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Why should I cant be a Soldier in my own country?

I you are real dont make me as a soldier in border make as a warrior in the war.

30th April 2023, 01:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why should I cant be a Soldier in my own country?

Every country has its own criteria for recruitment into the military, and these criteria are designed to ensure that only those who meet the required standards are selected for service. Some individuals may be unable to meet these standards due to various reasons such as medical conditions, criminal history, or failure to meet educational or physical fitness requirements.

However, if you meet the required criteria and are willing to serve your country, you can certainly join the military and become a soldier. Serving in the military can be a rewarding experience, and it provides an opportunity to serve your country and protect its citizens.

If you have any doubts or concerns about your eligibility for military service, you should contact your local recruitment office or military representative who can provide you with more information and guidance on the recruitment process. They will be able to evaluate your eligibility and provide you with advice on how to proceed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?