10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible to join companies like ONGC, HPCL, etc, on the basis of M.Sc in radio physics?

I have completed my B.Sc. in physics and want to pursue M.Sc. in radio physics. So, will it be possible for me to get job in ONGC, HPCL Indian oil etc. companies after completion of M.Sc. in radio physics?

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for preparation to get into ONGC, BHEL, NTPC and HPCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is PSU exam? Can a Chemical Engineering student write the exam? Eligibility criteria for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of jobs(other than teaching) I can apply for? I'm about to complete my M.Sc(chemistry) from Nagaland university
  4. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between Physics and Physics with Electronics of MSc in ONGC eligibility? -- [New]
  6. Is there any job in ONGC after completing MSc in Physics from IIT B
  7. Which all exams are needed to get a job in various oil and gas companies like ONGC, GSPC, BPCL, IOC, HPCl, Cairn? What is the criteria to apply for job in these companies?
  8. Job opportunities in ONGC for M.Sc(Physics) student? Procedure to join?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I get job in IOCL, ONGC or HPCL after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Applying for internship at Reliance Industries, BPCL, HPCL and ONGC?
  12. Opportunity for internship in a best company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  14. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  15. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  16. What are the job opportunities in PSU's for graduate engineers in IT?
  17. How to prepare for HR Management Trainee post of ONGC, Indian Oil, HPCL, Thermal Power Corp and other PSUs?
  18. Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
11th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to join companies like ONGC, HPCL, etc, on the basis of M.Sc in radio physics?

As you have completed M.Sc in Radio Physics which comes under the cadre of Physics. So your course will be treated as M.Sc in Physics background course and here are the detailed instructions that are to be followed.

>> Yes, candidates from M.Sc in Physics background are certainly eligible to get job in companies like HPCL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL..etc.,

>> You are required to choose "Physics" as your main stream in order to apply for these recruitment.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying Examination.

>> Besides all these, you are required to score merit marks in National Level Entrance Examination or else entrance examination conducted by concerned organization.
12th August 2017, 05:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible to join companies like ONGC, HPCL, etc, on the basis of M.Sc in radio physics?

Yes, definitely you can join companies like ONGC, HPCL etc after the completion of your M.Sc physics from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Engineering or Science stream with a minimum of 65% of marks in it can apply for the above mentioned companies.
Candidates must have to qualify a written entrance examination and personal interview to get a chance in the above mentioned company.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years to be eligible for the above mentioned companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?