2nd June 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee, admission fee and hostel fee of Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution?

Sir my name is raja. I am exservice man. I want to join in bank coaching centre. Sir please tell me course duration and times and fees .and hostel fee. My e- ravipatisaidharmik@gmail. Com

Related Questions:
  1. Fee details of Sri Sai Guru Institution for bank coaching in Karnataka
  2. Fee structure and admission procedure for Sri Guru Ragavendra coaching center for bank exams coaching
  3. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School in 2018? How is the hostel and fee for 1 year?
  7. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee
  9. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Banking classes in Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Bank Coaching Centre? -- [New]
  14. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  15. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  16. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  18. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
9th June 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee, admission fee and hostel fee of Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution?

Sir I'm from karimnagar.i completed my b. Com. I want to know about ur fee structure, duration of course. So pls mail me about these. Mail id:- [email protected]
11th June 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, This is Shiva kiran from Hyderabad. I have completed my Graduation in 2016.
I'm eagerly looking to move into banking and I am interested to join Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Institute.
Can you please help with the details-- Complete course fee Hostel fee.
Email id: [email protected]
20th June 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Send me the fees structure of your coaching center
My mail id [email protected]
24th June 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to join your coaching centre,i have completed my graduation,please send information for fees details and hostel facilities details. Send information to
[email protected]
25th June 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is parashuram i am in Bangalore my son Mr. Abhilash he is Bcom holder i want send my son to your coaching centre please send fee structure and hostel fee for food and bed
my email is. [email protected]
2nd July 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Kindly provide me the fee structure for bank coaching including hostel fee .
Mail ID : [email protected]
7th July 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join for bank coaching in ur institute. will u please tell me the total fee structure at present.
8th July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir this is kranthi I'm intrested to join ur institute so plz send to me fees details my mail- [email protected]
11th July 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Please share me fee and hstl fee... [email protected]
19th July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the institution .please tell me the details about admission fee and what are the certificates required during admission . My E-mail: [email protected]
19th July 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to join your institution.Please tell me about admission fee and what are the certificates required during admission. My E-mail : [email protected]
8th August 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir My Name is N Suresh kumar , timings for coaching classes and how many working days in a week , and provide us competitive text books library to our accommodation hostel rooms to best practice !and any concession of membership fee & hostel fee for poor students please give me details
Thanking you sir
my e-mail : nsureshkumar@0086
28th August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm from Karnataka I wish join ur coaching ....sir can I join tomorrow...is there hostel available for girls??? Sir plz mail to dis E-mail id
[email protected]
12th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Tarani I'm completed b.tech ..I want to join bank caoching ..so please send the fees structure with hostel fees also
Mail: [email protected]
13th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am shekar from wanaparthy i want to jion your institute,how much fee and hostel facility send me please details [email protected]
18th September 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How MANY days of the course and full fees of the course
20th September 2019, 07:58 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

The following expenses of sri sai Ragavendra institutions are as:-

1. 10000 membership fee, one time payment till selection

2. 2200 /- per head for food and accommodation
12th October 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is Kumar I am complete degree I want bank job and how much fee and hostel fee totel amount how much sir, and coaching Ani months estaru sir
This is my mail sir . [email protected]
Send me details sir
12th October 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

My name is Kumar I AM complete in degree I want bank job sir fee and hostel fee amount how munsh sir send me details sir [email protected]
16th October 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to about the ssgr couching center and fee details my male is the [email protected]
21st October 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My name is veena And i am interested to join your institute for banking exams please send me fee structure and hostel fees to my email id
[email protected]
24th October 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

My name is B.prince jeevan i'm studying btech 3rd yr.I want to join in our academy. So please send to me fee structure and hostel fee coaching details.
my E-mail:[email protected]
9th November 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am interested to join in your institution in kurnool dist, nandyala. I want to know fees details of it. please send it to my mail.
Email: [email protected]
13th November 2019, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

May I know regarding the class room how spacious & how many candidates will be in 1 class

& also regarding the hostel how many members will be in single room.
Send to [email protected]
14th November 2019, 09:16 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Rajeswari i'm completed my degree. So please send to me fee structure and hostel fee coaching details.
my E-mail:[email protected]
For studying at Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra Institution , the tuition fee is Rs 10,000 and the hostel fee is Rs 2,200 per month. The tuition fee is one-time payment only till the time you got selected while the hostel fee you have to pay on a monthly basis.
8th December 2019, 04:18 PM
Ravisanganal94

Hi this is Ravi s, I've recently seen some good reviews about Sri Sai Raghavendra inst. I'm really blind at selecting coaching institutes. Pls share me your thoughts at coaching centers. Especially at the above-stated inst. pls share some valuable information. My email id : [email protected] or [email protected].
15th December 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir my name is G.venkatesh,I recently completed my degree,i Instreaded to join in your bank institute,so please send me fees details to my [email protected]
3rd February 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is deepika i have completed my degree i will join with your college and hostal please tell me fees my negative place is gooty anathapur dist tell me fee sir my mail adress [email protected]
8th February 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,my name G.renuka,I am from vijayawada,I want to join sri sai guru ragavendra institution for bank coaching.
sir please send me the fee details and admission and also hostel fee inform to my mail
[email protected] .
26th February 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name is Radha, I completed my graduation, I want to join Sri Sai guru Raghavendra institution for banks, sir please send me the fee details of admission and hostel fee, send to my mail id : [email protected]
7th March 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completing my degree this year please send me ur fee structure and hostel allowance fee to my mail. Email- [email protected]
9th March 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want full fee details of 1year bank coaching with hostel facility sir send details
11th March 2020, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is anil iam complete my graduation so please give your institutional deatails and hostel fee coaching deatails : [email protected]
17th March 2020, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

My name is sravani. I completed my btech. So i want to join in your institution.so please send me fees details with accommodation also
My mail - [email protected]
6th April 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

My name is Naveen nayak . I want to join in your institute. I need some information about fee structure and accommodation. Please send me the details to the mail ( [email protected]).
8th April 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

This is Sudheer. I want to join in your institute . So, I need information about fee details.
Please send me details ([email protected])
23rd June 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am sravani from.vijayawada can you provide me details of fee structure hostel fee to [email protected]
26th June 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to get a job in insurance sector is your coaching center applicable for insurance exams or it is only for bank exams please send a mail to my mail id [email protected]
30th July 2020, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Degree=48% marks , B.A ,open degree ,i am eligible Bank exams please reply
20th September 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir pls contact your coaching centre phonenenumbers
29th September 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

My name is Nikhitha. I want to join your institute so please send me details about fee structure and accomodation to [email protected]
18th October 2020, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam I'm Abhishek. I wants to join in your institution for bank coaching can you please send me the fees structure and accommodation details to [email protected]
2nd November 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sri this is Skaik Saidan I was completed my graduation
Now I want to join bank coaching
Plz send me institution derails
And also hostel facility detail s
Plz send
Mail
Shaikbalasaida76884 @gmail.com
13th November 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Now open or not for coching for banks and send me fee details both accommodation and coching
18th November 2020, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I would like to join in ur institute sir. Can u mail me the fee details plz to [email protected]
25th December 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hallo sir, this is jagadeesh from Chittoor I want to join in ur Bank coaching instute please send me the details about admission fee, fee details, hostal fee and when new bath is starts please send details to my mail [email protected]
30th December 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is mounika, i am from kadapa.i completed my degree .i want details of coaching fee and hostel fee .alage present coaching center open chesi classes jaruguthunnaya sir.
my e-mail id:[email protected]
7th January 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir, i want to know about the fee structure regarding new admission 2021 and is there hostel facility available Or not?
16th January 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mangilal. I'm completed b. Tech. So please send to me fee structure and hostel fee and coaching details.
My E-mail : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?