22nd March 2012, 06:53 PM
purbali borah

What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee

what will be the total expenditure for the course of BA in English like tiution fee admission fee hostel fee etc.?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the B.ed course fee ? What's the Hostel fee?
  2. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  3. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course? -- [New]
  4. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  5. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  9. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of B.Ed course and hostel fee? I am a student of BSc final year
  11. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  12. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  13. Hostel fee and college fee of CBIT hyderabad?
  14. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  15. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  16. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  17. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
4th June 2013, 01:11 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee

Different college/institution, private and government have different fees structure for B. A in English looking at their infrastructure and quality of faculty members. Similarly the Hostel fees is different in different institution. The amenities provided for the room decide the fees of hostel.

For your reference, i would like to inform you that the fees in government colleges are less than the private ones.
4th June 2013, 01:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee

Different college/institution, private and government have different fees structure for B. A in English looking at their infrastructure and quality of faculty members. Similarly the Hostel fees is different in different institution. The amenities provided for the room decide the fees of hostel.

For your reference, i would like to inform you that the fees in government colleges are less than the private ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?