13th November 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission in college of B.Tech in mechanical engineering in Mumbai or in Navi Mumbai?

Can i get admission in good college of B.Tech in mechanical engineering in Mumbai or in Navi Mumbai. If i get 60 marks in JEE MAIN exam and 72% in board exam. If yes, so pleas tell me which college. sir it is very important for me.

15th November 2021, 08:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in college of B.Tech in mechanical engineering in Mumbai or in Navi Mumbai?

The admission to the engineering colleges are offered on the basis of national level JEE Mains 2021 and state level MH CET 2021 entrance exam.

Mostly colleges accept MH CET scorecard for admission purpose.

Candidates also apply for university level exam such as BVP CET
The minimum marks are 45% and 40% fir reserved category.
15th November 2021, 08:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in college of B.Tech in mechanical engineering in Mumbai or in Navi Mumbai?

Top Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Mumbai 2021:-

IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology.

ICT Mumbai - Institute of Chemical Technology.

VJTI Mumbai - Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute.

KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?