14th June 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details for admission in engineering in navi mumbai or mumbai? I've passed 12th std with 76%

My son passed out 12th in with 76% and 35% in mhcet, wants admission in engineering
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai -- [New]
  2. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  3. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  4. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  5. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  6. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  7. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  9. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  12. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  13. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  14. What documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  16. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  17. List of institutes in Navi Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
27th July 2015, 12:50 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get details for admission in engineering in navi mumbai or mumbai? I've passed 12th std with 76%

Your MHCET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test scores are very low. So it is better you take engineering course through distance education.
There are two popular distance education engineering colleges:
1) Annamalai engineering college (log onto www.annamalaiarengg.com)
2) Amity engineering college (log onto www.amity.edu)
Now both these colleges do not have rigorous criteria. Their main cut-off is minimum 60% or more in the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. It will be even better if you get 60% or more in your 12th standard examination as a whole. In your case this condition is fulfilled. A lot of candidates will apply in these colleges. Admission will be on the basis of selection of top scoring people. The fee for each semester varies from 1.3 lacs to 2 lacs. This is quite cheap than regular engineering colleges.
There is only one small glitch. Annamalai engineering college first fills its empty seats with citizens of Tamil Nadu only. Then after that if seats are left, students from other states are taken. There is no such criteria for Amity. In fact most states of India has a branch of Amity. Now you decide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?