29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

1st July 2019, 04:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College?

The required admission criteria to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College are given below.

=> First of all, the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test so you can appear in the test to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College.

=> For the application process, you should visit the official website of Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College.
2nd July 2019, 07:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College?

The admission procedure to study BA in Afzal-Ul-Ulama at Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College is given below.

==> Candidate can take the application form from the college office.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and then pay the application fee through bank challan.

==> Attach all the relevant documents and submit the application form.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test followed by the merit list.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College
Pulikkal, Malappuram District, Kerala - 673637
Phone - 0483-2791048/2790690
Mobile - 9349934372
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?