16th July 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BArch in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BArch in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 02:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BArch in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture?

The admission to the Bachelor of Architecture course in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is on the basis of rank allotted in AIEEE examination and National Aptitude Test in Architecture followed by councelling.

You would need to appear in AIEEE or NATA to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture course in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Architecture course in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is 10+2 passed or equivalent with English & Mathematics as main subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST ).
20th July 2019, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BArch in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture?

You need to appear for NATA if you are looking for admission in BArch course at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture in Pune. Just make sure you have got class 12th qualification from a recognised board with maths as one of the subject.

You will get admission at the said college if you perform well in NATA. Seats are allotted through counselling based on scores in NATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?