1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune? Can I get reputed jobs after completing MTech from Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune?

Hi, I am a last year student of BTech studying with Chemical Engineering. I am preparing for GATE and I want to do MTech with the same specialization but in Pune city. I came to know that only Bharati Vidyapeeth provides this core Chemical Engineering in MTech. I heard that IIT is best for MTech but difficult to get admission. So, studying MTech in Bharati Vidyapeeth is advisable? Also, can I get reputed job after completion of my MTech from Bharati Vidyapeeth?

6th March 2023, 03:20 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is it advisable to study MTech(Chemical Engineering) in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune? Can I get reputed jobs after completing MTech from Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune?

Bharati Vidyapeeth is a well-known university for technical education in India and has a good reputation in the field of engineering. Pursuing MTech in Chemical Engineering from Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune can be a good option if you are interested in gaining advanced knowledge and expertise in this field.

Regarding the job prospects, it mainly depends on your performance during the course and the skills you acquire. If you are able to secure good grades and have relevant skills, there are many reputed companies that recruit MTech graduates in Chemical Engineering, such as chemical and pharmaceutical companies, oil and gas companies, research and development organizations, and consulting firms.

Additionally, pursuing MTech from a reputed university like Bharati Vidyapeeth can enhance your chances of getting a good job. The university also provides placement assistance to its students and has tie-ups with many companies for campus placements. So, with the right skills and performance, you may be able to get a good job after completing your MTech from Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?