12th March 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in ILAM-New Delhi for BBA(Logistics Management) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

16th March 2019, 09:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi?

Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. The basic qualification required is class 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board of education.

Hence make sure you have got good preparation for the entrance exam and perform well in it. Admission in your choice of college will be possible only on merit through the entrance exam.
16th March 2019, 10:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi?

Admission criteria to study BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi:

Selection of the candidate is carried out through Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM-New Delhi to study BBA(Logistics Management) course. Candidates must have qualified 12th class in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to appear in the Online Test to study BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://ilamindia.in/bba-logistic-and...ment-3year.php
17th March 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in ILAM-New Delhi for BBA(Logistics Management) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

Eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management course in the ILAM-New Delhi. Candidates should have passed the intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. They have to appear for the online test, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute for the admission to study BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management course in the ILAM-New Delhi. Candidates are admitted to the BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management course based on their performance in the online test, group discussion and interview. The ILAM-New Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?