12th March 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to join ILAM-New Delhi for BBA(Logistics Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 10:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi?

Course duration of BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi is full time 3 years. Total course fee for this program is around INR 3.5 lakhs. Candidates who have done intermediate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi.

For details, visit:
http://ilamindia.in/bba-logistic-and...ment-3year.php
17th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in ILAM-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join ILAM-New Delhi for BBA(Logistics Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

The course duration of BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management course is 3 years in the ILAM-New Delhi.

The fee for the BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management course in the ILAM-New Delhi is given below:

1st year – Rs 1.15 Lakhs
2nd year – Rs 1.15 Lakhs
3rd year – Rs 1.15 Lakhs

Students have to contact the ILAM-New Delhi for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?