16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested in studying this course in this college. Thank you!

18th January 2021, 06:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi?

The admission criteria to study a BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) at the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English and Mathematics or Computer Science/Computer Applications/Multimedia and Web Technology/Data Management Application with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply online through IPU CET website www.ipu.ac.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is https://vips.edu/
18th January 2021, 09:03 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi?

Admission criteria to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi can be seen below.

Admission will be done through IPU CET examination.

You must have minimum 50% in intermediate to secure admission.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://vips.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?