2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?
  11. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  12. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  13. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  14. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. UGC graded Open universities for post graduation in Chemistry?
  16. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  17. Any university approved by UGC?
  18. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?
3rd June 2018, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream to become eligible for B.Sc forensic science course. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in your board exam.

Admission will be on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure that you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?