21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute

23rd July 2019, 10:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences?

=> B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology or Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology is an undergraduate Bioscience course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Medical stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 50%.

=> In order to get admission in BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences, you should appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the institute.
24th July 2019, 02:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences?

The admissions to Bachelor of Science(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences are done on the basis of 50% marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination followed by online counseling and document verification.

The eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Science(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences is you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You can visit the website https://manipal.edu for more details.
24th July 2019, 01:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study BSc (Renal Replacement Therapy and Dialysis Technology) in the Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Candidates have to participate in the counseling process for the admission to study BSc (Renal Replacement Therapy and Dialysis Technology) in the Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences.
25th July 2019, 01:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The main criteria for doing a B.Sc in Renal Dialysis Technology in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences, you should score more than 60% and studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the board examination. Apart from this, you qualify in the counseling process. If you don't have chemistry as a subject, it's impossible for you to study in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences.

Official website -> Click here!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?