14th January 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Material Science and Engineering) in CARE School of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in CARE School of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli for BE(Material Science and Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

18th January 2019, 03:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Material Science and Engineering) in CARE School of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in CARE School of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli for BE(Material Science and Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

Students who have passed 10+2 or HSC with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with at least 50% marks or students who have passed 10+2 Vocational stream with engineering technology subjects and in any one of the related subjects like Mathematics or Chemistry or Physics with minimum 50% marks or any other equivalent qualification approved by Anna University & State Board of Technical Education are eligible to study the BE Material Science and Engineering course in the CARE School of Engineering, Tiruchirappalli. They have to apply online for the admission to study the BE Material Science and Engineering. Admission to the course is done through counseling conducted by the Anna University based on the marks scored in the 10+2 (PCM).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?