20th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission in information technology course at LPU

Dear Sir/Madam, I am pursuing B.Com from Delhi University in correspondence mode and had completed DIT course from NIIT in the same time. Can I get admission in information technology course at LPU?

1st September 2016, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in information technology course at LPU

You can surely apply for admission in the said course, when admission is open. Admission will most probably based on the performance in the written exam and counselling conducted by LPU.

Just keep track of the admission notification and apply for admission. Also, be prepared for the entrance exam.
12th September 2016, 10:23 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Admission in information technology course at LPU

Yes, you can get admission in Information Technology at Lovely Professional University by qualifying the entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Candidate must have 50% of number from 10th class with Science.
  • the candidate Must have English language as a subject ,
Duration :
3 Years Diploma Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?