18th July 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission for MA english with honours

Hello my name Tushar and I have done my graduation in BA from Kanpur University in 2015 with 42%. Now I want to do MA honours in English. So can you tell me that what is the procedure for doing this?

27th July 2023, 08:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for MA english with honours

The admission procedure for MA English with honours varies from university to university.

Admission process:-

Eligibility criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in English or a related subject with a minimum of 50% aggregate.

Application form:-
Once you have checked the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the program by filling out an application form. The application form will usually ask for your personal details, academic transcripts, and letters of recommendation.

Entrance exam:-
Some universities may require you to take an entrance exam for admission to the MA English with honours program. The entrance exam will usually test your knowledge of English literature and grammar.

Interview:-
Some universities may also require you to participate in an interview as part of the admission process. The interview will give the admissions committee a chance to get to know you better and assess your suitability for the program.

Once you have completed all of the steps in the admission process, the admissions committee will review your application and decide whether to admit you to the program.
28th July 2023, 09:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for MA english with honours

The admission procedure is not same in all the universities and colleges.

Eligibility to get admission in M.A English is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can apply for the admission in the course. For detail information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the university and college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?