11th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is admission possible in Nizam college with 90.7% marks for MECS group B.Sc?

Sir/madam, I got 90.7% in intermediate (mpc). How can I get admission in Nizam college? I am interested to take MECS group in B.Sc. When admissions are open. Please send details to my email [email protected]

11th June 2016, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission possible in Nizam college with 90.7% marks for MECS group B.Sc?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Nizam College for pursuing MECS group in B.Sc. course after completion of your Intermediate (MPC) with an aggregate of 90.7% marks from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. (MECS) course in Nizam College are done based on merit. You need to obtain the application form from the college, fill it and submit it in the college before last date of submission of application form. Admission process starts in the month of May and ends in the third week of June. The last date to apply for B.Sc. admission this year is 17th June, 2016.
1st May 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is admission possible in Nizam college with 90.7% marks for MECS group B.Sc?

Can I get a seat in bsc in nizam college as I scored 950 marks in inter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?