22nd December 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?

I have done my graduation from calcutta university in 2009 and after that i joined the Company secretary course now i want to do llb but my percentage in graduation was very low so now can i do graduation again in regular from another state other than kolkata and can do llb after showing the new graduation degree? If so then can i show both llb and cs degree in future which i have done through the graduation certificate of two different university.

Related Questions:
  1. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  2. Procedure of entrance in JBT?
  3. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  4. Can I get regular admission in any university after doing graduation from ELLIM university
  5. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  7. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from Karnataka State Open University?
  8. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from open university?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I go for Psychology studies? I am doing MBA in 1st semester
  11. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  12. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  13. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Required age limit to join B.Ed course?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after passing BBA from IPU with 65% marks?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  17. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  18. Can I apply for B.Ed regular from Kanpur University after securing 49.67% in graduation
23rd December 2013, 07:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?

Yes of course you can do LLB after the graduation. If you want to do LLB then you will take admission. For this the candidate should have graduation with minimum 50% marks and some of the good universities take entrance exam for the LLB admission. And if you want to take admission in LLB then you should appear for the LLB entrance exam and you should take good marks in it and doesn't matter that you had less marks in graduation.

So, you should just take good marks in entrance then you can apply for the LLB in that university or college. And it is best if you will do LLB from a good and reputed university. So, don't waste your 3 years just try to get admission in LLB.

And as you are doing CS course then it is very good and it has wide scope at this time.There are so many companies in India there you can apply for the job after the CS.

So, if you want to apply for the LLB then you should just try to get good college or university for the LLB. Here i am giving you the name of some colleges or universities in which you can apply for the admission in LLB.
Delhi University
Banaras Hindu University
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University
Indian Law Society's law college
Andhra University
Panjab University
Punjabi University
Himachal Pradesh University
so here you can apply for the admission in LLB. And if there you will not get admission because of your less marks in graduation then you can apply for the LLB which is 5 years course after the 12th class.

After graduation this course is for 3 years and after the 12th this course is 5 years. So instead of doing graduation again. you can take admission in LLB 5 years course.

So, all the best the last decision is yours. I am just suggesting you.
15th May 2015, 11:39 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?

Yes, of course it is possible.

You just need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course you want to pursue and if yes, then you can join that.

There is no rule regarding your doubt that if we can pursue 2 graduations from the same university or not.

If the university is recognized, then you can do so easily.
22nd June 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I am also having the same confusion since a very long time..
I completed my PGDCA from correspondence course from Kurukshetra University with 44% marks in 2006 ( My main issue)
after that i did M.Sc IT from Punjab Technical University in 2013.
Now the main problem is that for a job (in KVS) i need 55 Percent aggrgt. in M.Sc and 2nd it must be M.Sc CS not IT.
So I am confused that...is it possible to improve marks in PGDCA ? Can i do my PDGCA again from any other university or from the same Kurukshetra University.
pls help
3rd September 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I completed class 10 th and 12 th with 82% & 72% marks respectively with pure science from West Bengal board of higher secondary education . After that I took an admission in chemistry honours under Calcutta university . But I couldn't carry forward my study and I left Chemistry honours . Then I completed my graduation in general course with pure science ( Physics , Chemistry & Maths ) from the Calcutta university with 48% marks in aggregate in the year 2014 . I am 23 years old . Now I want to do graduation again . so I want to know about the university in Kolkata where I can apply for my further study .
10th March 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com I'm thinking to study again only 5th and 6th sem b.com. because I got less percentage so I'm thinking do again only final year
17th April 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have already completed my B.com from Gujarat University with 45%, but wants to give cat for doing Mba.
Please confirm can i do my B.com again from same University
8th April 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION with 58.5% marks. Then I did my MBA. Now to apply for any job I need 60% in B.com which is main issue and satisfying condition with me to apply.so can I do B.com once again in regular college to improve my percentage.Or else I have to choose some other course like B.A.
1st May 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation twice? My graduation marks is too low. So, I want to do graduation again to get good marks. But I have also done MA in English So, can I show my new graduation marks, if I want to apply a for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?