6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology for BA(Communicative English with Journalism). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  4. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service)?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  7. Names of the government engineering colleges in Ernakulam?
  8. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  9. Admission procedure to study MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  10. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  11. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  13. Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  14. How to do masters in mass communication?
  15. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism in Patiala?
  16. Admission procedure to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  17. List of the colleges offering MSc course in Visual Communication in Karnataka/Tamilnadu?
  18. Which colleges provide BSc Military Nurisng in Kerala?
19th August 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology for BA(Communicative English with Journalism). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Candidates have to apply by downloading the application from the official website (http://holycrossputtady.org/downloads-pdf/) of the Holy Cross College of Management and Technology. Those candidates who have passed plus two or equivalent examination are eligible to study BA Communicative English with Journalism in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology. Candidates are admitted to the BA Communicative English with Journalism course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?