12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata for studying BA in Corporate Secretaryship course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BA(Corporate Secretaryship) seats are available in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  2. Course structure and duration of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  3. Fee expenses of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? My JECA rank is 1888
  6. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  10. Which are the best colleges for MCA?
  11. Which are the preferable engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  13. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  14. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Which colleges will I get after scoring 5504 rank under WBJEE by TWF scheme?
  16. Which is the best college of Bihar, Bengal, UP? I have scored 3948
  17. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  18. Which good engineering college can I get in Mechanical branch in West Bengal after scoring 15456 rank in WBJEE
13th June 2018, 04:47 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

https://www.nimt.ac.in/

In order to get admission in the above mentioned institution, you will have to go through the above mentioned link and then after that fill up the application form by providing the details asked for.

You will then have to check your name in the merit list for admission, once you check your name in the list, you are confirmed that you will be getting admission, otherwise you will thus have to try for admission somewhere else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?