29th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?

In which colleges i can get BBA course in chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%.

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  3. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges? -- [New]
  4. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  6. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  7. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  9. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  10. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  11. How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?
  12. Will I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh for BBA after scoring 70% in 12th commerce?
  13. How may I get the contact details of BBA department in PU Chandigarh?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  15. Can I get admission in Chandigarh College for BBA after scoring 50% in commerce stream?
  16. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  17. Opting BBA after 12th is beneficial? Advantage of pursuing and course duration of BBA?
  18. How to get admission in SD college Chandigarh after passing 12th with 57% in commerce? What quota should I use?
27th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?

can I do bba passing with 55 percent in 12
3rd June 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?

my frnd has passed 2 wid 60 % can she get admission in bba
23rd December 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

when i get application form for study of wb .bvsc?
15th October 2016, 08:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best BBA college for you in Chandigarh are given below.

=> SAS Group of Institutions, Chandigarh

=> Amity Global Business School, Chandigarh (AGBS), Chandigarh

=> Sri Sukhmani Group of Institutions, Chandigarh

=> Vidya Jyoti Group of Institutions, Chandigarh

=> DAV College, Chandigarh (DAV Chandigarh), Chandigarh

=> BKN Group of Institution, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

=> Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?