15th December 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Hotel Management) in NIAS-Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in NIAS-Kolkata for studying BA(Hotel Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

21st December 2018, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Hotel Management) in NIAS-Kolkata?

You need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepare for the exam, because you will get your choice of college through counselling.

Those who do well in the entrance exam, can get their choice of college, without any issues. Just apply for the entrance exam, when there is a notification by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?