23rd July 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to build a career in Acting if study MBBS? Course duration and starting salary after completing MBBS?

Friends,
How much time will it take to get MBBS degree? How much salary will I get after MBBS? Whether I will be able to take Acting as a career after I do MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  2. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  3. How to pass MBBS entrance exam? Can I become a Kardiologist after passing MBBS?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  5. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  6. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  7. List of Pharmaceutical Companies with starting salary for MBBS final year student?
  8. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  9. Whether 6 months back in MBBS will affect my career?
  10. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Physiology? Duration of this MBBS course?
  11. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to study MBBS or MS ENT after completing BDS?
  13. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?
  15. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Salary of graduate Nurse in India?
  16. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
  17. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  18. How can I study MS in Cardiology after completing MBBS? Course duration of MS in Cardiology?
3rd August 2015, 01:28 PM
mrss

Default Re: Is it possible to build a career in Acting if study MBBS? Course duration and starting salary after completing MBBS?

Yes,it is to build career in mbbs. But, duration of mbbs is 4.5 years it may increase to 5.5 years . In NCET-UG or AIPMT entrance exam.For SC/ST category atleast 40 percent should be required in the above exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?