18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

28th February 2019, 09:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design course at The Indian Institute of Art & Design.

-> Candidates are admitted to the BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design course based on NATA score, Portfolio Assessment and Interview in The Indian Institute of Art & Design.

-> Students who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to study the BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design course in The Indian Institute of Art & Design.

Contact Information:
Indian Institute Of Art and Design (IIAD)
Address: B-26, Okhla Estate Marg, Pocket B, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone: 011 4138 0000
Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?