18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi for BA(Interior Architecture Design) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 02:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
There is no any age limit required.
21st February 2019, 10:54 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi for BA(Interior Architecture Design) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!
Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board and candidates who have appeared for the examination and are awaiting their results are also eligible to study BA (Hons.)

- Interior Architecture and Design course at The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi.

-> Candidates after completion of the course can work as a Commercial Space Designer, Set Designer, Exhibition Designer, Residential Space Designer, Institutional Space Designer, Work Place Designer, etc.

Official website - https://www.iiad.edu.in/interior-arc...ure-and-design
22nd December 2020, 03:34 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Eligibility Criteria :

1.Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from a recognized board.
2.Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?