23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Visual Arts) in Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BA(Visual Arts) which is available in Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course.

25th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Visual Arts) in Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to pursue Bachelor of Arts(Visual Arts) in Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts Hyderabad is on the basis of merit of 10+2.

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in any stream from a recognized board and must have the basic knowledge of art and its interpretation to be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Arts(Visual Arts) in Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts Hyderabad.

You have contact the Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts to get more details and application form.

Address:-
Creative MultimediaŽ College of Fine Arts
5th floor, Sai Towers, Main Road,
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad - 500036
(Telangana) India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?