23rd September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Automobile Engineering) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Automobile Engineering) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur. I would like to know how many seats are there for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the seats asap.

25th September 2019, 10:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Automobile Engineering) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur?

Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur

The total number of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) seats that are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education Jaipur is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Dehmi Kalan, Near G.V.K. Toll Plaza, Jaipur-Ajmer Express Highway
Jaipur, Rajasthan 303007 , India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?