4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Please tell me asap.

7th August 2019, 02:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped?

The admission to the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped is through entrance examination conducted by National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped followed by counseling.

The candidates having more than 75% marks in their board examination are eligible to apply for admission through merit basis.

The minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped for CBSE candidate is 50% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?