4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped for studying Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

6th August 2019, 10:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped?

=> Bachelor of Occupational Therapy is an undergraduate Occupational Therapy course.

=> The required eligibility to get Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany and Zoology.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped is 50%.
7th August 2019, 02:17 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped?

The minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped for CBSE candidate is 50% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subject.

The admission to the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy admission in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped is through entrance examination conducted by National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?