23rd August 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science for studying Bachelor of Optometry course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

26th August 2019, 06:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry at Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics from a recognized board.

Interested candidates can collect the prospectus and application form from the college office on payment of Rs.1000 in cash or demand draft in the favour of "Vidyasagar College of Optometry & Vision Science". Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents. Submit the application form at the college office. I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science
220, Hossenpur Road (EM Bypass), Kolkata, West Bengal - 700107
Phone - 033-24432542/4412
Mobile - +91-9830773305/+91-9830380224
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.vcovs.org
26th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

The admission to study Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science is through Common entrance examination followed by Counseling and document verification.

You would need to appear in the entrance examination and to score a god rank so that you will be able to get the seats in the college of your choice.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Optometry course in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Physics, and Biology.

You can visit the website http://www.vcovs.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?