30th May 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya for studying Bachelor in Rural Studies. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 05:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya for studying Bachelor in Rural Studies. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study the Bachelor of Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. The candidates upper age limit is 22 years for the admission to study the Bachelor of Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. They have to appear for the entrance test and interview for the admission to study Bachelor of Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya.
1st June 2019, 05:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rural Studies at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is:-

==> Candidate can apply online from the website www.dsvv.ac.in.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking of Rs.750.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university and followed by the personal interview.
1st June 2019, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya consists of following steps:

1. Submission of online application form or submission of downloaded application form from official website i..e. http://www.dsvv.ac.in/regular-admissions/application-form-2019-20.pdf

2. Appear for Entrance test

3. Personal interview (for shortlisted candidates from Entrance test)

Final selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and performance in the personal interview.

For more info;
http://www.dsvv.ac.in/academics/sch-...l-studies-brs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?