30th May 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya for Bachelor in Rural Studies course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

31st May 2019, 04:24 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya for Bachelor in Rural Studies course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is a pass in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with at least 50% marks. Course duration of the Bachelor of Rural Studies is 3 years in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. Bachelor of Rural Studies course contains various topics like Agriculture and Horticulture, Rural Development, Animal Husbandry, Rural Energy, NGOs Management, Rural Health, Hygiene, Sanitation, Yoga, etc. at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya.
31st May 2019, 06:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya?

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination with any discipline from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Candidate may have to appear for entrance examination conducted by University itself.
1st June 2019, 05:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study Bachelor in Rural Studies at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be on the basis of Entrance tests and personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dsvv.ac.in
1st June 2019, 10:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya;

At first you must to pass10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute/board. Then you have to appear in the Entrance test conducted by university. If you qualify the Entrance test, you will be called for interview. Final selection will be based on performance in the interview.

For more details;
http://www.dsvv.ac.in/course/rural-s...ustainability/
1st June 2019, 11:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is given below.

=> Bachelor in Rural Studies is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor in Rural Studies course is three years.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor in Rural Studies course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?