23rd March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Visual Communication which is available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

25th March 2019, 10:14 PM
cookie19

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Eligibilty criteria for admission in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy cross college for the course B.A. Visual Communication is Candidate must have passed 10+2 from the recognized board with aggregate marks of 45% . For final selection an aptitude test and interview will be held by the college.

Admission will start from 3/9/2019 till 17/9/2019.You can download the application form online from the website that is www.bvmcollege.com
28th March 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Visual Communication which is available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can download the application from the website and apply for the admission to the BA Visual Communication course at Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. They should have passed plus two (10+2) / VHSE or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks from the Kerala State Board or any other recognized Board are eligible to study the BA Visual Communication course. 50% of the seats BA Visual Communication course in the Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam are filled by the University through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) and the remaining seats by the management. Candidates are admitted to the BA Visual Communication course on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination. Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam website link is given Click Here
31st March 2019, 04:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection would be based on your performance in a written test, group discussion and interview taken by the university.

You can visit the website https://bvmcollege.com/admission/ for more information on the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?