7th July 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in International Career Academy Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join International Career Academy Chennai for studying BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

10th July 2019, 12:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Aviation & Travel Tourism) in International Career Academy Chennai?

The admission procedure to study BBA in Aviation & Travel Tourism at International Career Academy, Chennai is given below.

==> Candidate can visit the college to take the application form from the college office.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee and submit the form at the college office.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - International Career Academy
Number 51, North Boag Road T. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600017
Phone - 044-42009012
Mobile - 9840659077
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?