27th June 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NEET for a candidate with 58 marks in Physics Improvement exam?

Dear Sir,
I have got 28 marks in Physics, 63 marks in Chemistry, 66 marks in Biology. I have given Improvement exam only in Physics & now I have got 58 marks in Physics. So, can I eligible to give the exam of NEET?

27th June 2016, 07:14 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET for a candidate with 58 marks in Physics Improvement exam?

Yes, you are eligible for NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria to appear in NEET :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with at least 50% marks for open category and 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate minimum age should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2017 and the upper age limit is 25 years. The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
27th June 2016, 12:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET for a candidate with 58 marks in Physics Improvement exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEET. NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with PCB and English as main paper.

Candidates must have minimum 50% in PCB. So, you can appear for examination. After qualifying in examination eligible for admission in the medical course in government college or private institutions.
27th June 2016, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have got 28 marks in Physics, 63 marks in Chemistry, 66 marks in Biology. I have given Improvement exam only in Physics & now I have got 58 marks in Physics. So, can I eligible to give the exam of NEET?
The eligibility to appear for NEET examination is that the candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
So you are eligible for the NEET entrance examination for the admission to the MBBS, BDS etc. The examination is conducted by CBSE.

Official website - Official Website.
27th June 2016, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
27th June 2016, 10:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a common medical entrance examination ( replacing AIPMT and State PMT ) which is going to be held once every year for admission in the MBBS/BDS course from government medical colleges.

--> For appearing in the same examination, the minimum eligibility criteria required are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you are going to pursue the first year of your undergraduate degree course. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 10% in qualifying examination is applicable for reserved category candidates.

Yes having cleared your Physics paper in through improvement examination you are eligible for appearing in the same examination as for the same examination there is no issue of calculation of percentile aggregate as that in the case of JEE.

For further details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in or www.aipmt.nic.in.
27th June 2016, 11:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. You must have studies Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.

3. You must have scored minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 board exams.

4. Minimum age limit on 31st December of year of admission is 17 years.

You are eligible for NEET exam with 58 marks in Physics in improvement examination.
29th May 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60 in physics 52 in chemistry and 53 in biology so am i eligible for NEET
31st May 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I got 58% in my cbse board exam.i got marks physics=51,biology=51,chemistry=53 english=79.now i am appearing in my improvement exam.so next year can i appear in AIIMS or NEET exam ?
23rd June 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 63 marks in neet out of 720 belonging to sc category.so can i get admission for mbbs in pune
28th June 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have score 35 in physics 55 in chemistry and 58 in biology and now i am giving improvement exam so then i ma eligible for neet exam or not because the new marksheet only contain physics marks so then i have 2 marksheet of 12 then i am eligible for neet exam with 2 marksheet
10th July 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44% in pcb in isc 2017 and now want to appear in improvement exam. I would be eligible for meet in next year of I get 50%marks?
13th July 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of assam and i have scored 68 in biology,55 in physics ,56 in chemistry although if taken as all india i am eligible but according to the criteria of neet assam i should get 60 percent which i failed so if i appear for betterment exam ,will i be eligible for neet??
20th September 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed physics, chemistry and maths but biology subject by giving improvement, my overall pc in pcb is 68%, will i be eligible for neet exam? Please reply
10th February 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I got 54 marks in physics 59 marks in chemistry and 43 marks in biology and passed 12th in 2017. I am going to give improvement exam this year for biology am I eligible for giving neet?
11th February 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I scored 56 in biology, 49 in chemistry, 47 in physics. This feb i will be again appearing for 12th as class improvement candidate.so am i eligible to appear for neet.
4th June 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in HS with a 68% in 2018 (Assam higher secondary examinstion).but I have failed in physics.now I ready to clear physics through betterment in Physics subject in 2019.can I eligible for neet 2019?
4th June 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed HS (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)in 2018 with 68% but failed in Physics. Now, I am ready to clear Physics in 2019.Can I eligible for NEET exam in 2019?
10th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 57%in 12 maharashtra board physics39 chemistry 51 and biology 73this year I give neet but I want to improvement in 12std percent so after word I am eligible to give neet with new mark-sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?