16th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCA in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for BCA course which is available in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

19th July 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCA in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for BCA course which is available in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study the BCA course at the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. They have to upload the necessary documents at the time of submission of the online application. Admission to the BCA course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination. There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study BCA at the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
20th July 2019, 02:25 AM
AGRIM GOYAL

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCA in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology?

# A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by State or Central Board of Secondary Education (HSC/ CBSE /ICSE etc.) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate of marks. They should have studied Mathematics as subjects of study.
# Candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1996

For more detail kindly login https://crescent.education/mandatory-disclosure-2/admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?