16th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BCA in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology for BCA course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Waiting for your response!

19th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCA in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology for BCA course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Waiting for your response!

There is no entrance examination available to study BCA at the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Students are admitted to the BCA course in the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology on the basis of marks secured in the 10+2 or equivalent examination. Those students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks are eligible to study the BCA course in the BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?