21st August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art Ranchi?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Zee Institute of Creative Art Ranchi for the course of BFA(Digital Graphics Technology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

7th September 2022, 12:57 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art Ranchi?

The admission procedure is:-

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university can do BFA(Digital Graphics Technology).
7th September 2022, 01:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art Ranchi?

The admission procedure is:-

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 60%marks.
7th September 2022, 03:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) is, candidates must have 12th degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?