27th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata for studying BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

29th September 2018, 05:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata?

Eligibility to study BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata are given below.

=> B.F.A. Digital Graphics Technology or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Graphics Technology is an undergraduate Fine Arts course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 60% from a recognized board.

=> Also you should appear in entrance examination which is organized by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?