25th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BPharm from Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BPharm? Please tell me asap.

4th December 2018, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack?

Admission is through entrance exam, which is conducted on state level. You need class 12th with PCB stream to become eligible for the entrance exam. Admission will be based on performance in the entrance exam.

Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in PCB stream. Once you have a decent rank in entrance exam, you can easily get the college of your choice, through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?