25th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BPharm admission in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack for studying BPharm course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

30th November 2018, 03:19 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BPharm admission in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack?

Percentage required in 12th standard in CBSE Board to get B.Pharm admission in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack are - 55% aggregate.

Course Duration - 4 years
Eligibility - Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 55% aggregate.
30th November 2018, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BPharm admission in Dadhichi College of Pharmacy, Cuttack?

You need to have class 12th with PCB stream and 50% marks in aggregate, if you are looking to apply for entrance exam for B.Pharmacy course.

You need to appear for OJEE and secure an excellent rank, to have any chances of getting admission in your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?