18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

I want to get admission in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam for studying BSc(Agriculture). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

21st March 2019, 11:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam?

BSc(Agriculture) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam is 4 years duration of under graduate course. Candidates who have passed HSC or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry and any one of Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Home Science/ Botany/ Zoology subjects with at least 55% marks are eligible to pursue B.Sc course in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Killikulam. For admission into this course, candidates need to submit the application form online/offline with required information and prescribed application fee before the last date of submission of application.
Selection is done on the basis of merit of qualifying exam followed by counseling conducted by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?